Home : Chambers Benefits : Newsletter: Group Insurance Plan > Members > Projects > Minutes > Forms > Search
Whether your company is a new operation, or you've been in business for years, you can benefit from membership in your local Chamber of Commerce. Membership is an affordable investment in your company that can help you:
- Learn new ways to promote your company.
- Gain new business prospects.
- Increase your business visibility.
- Develop professional relationships.
- Grow with learning opportunities.
- Your Chamber is the voice of business in your area. By joining, you can ensure that your opinion is heard.
- Chamber memberships also provide valuable tools to help grow your business, saving you time and money with exclusive discounts and rates for products and services – from office supplies to Canada’s #1 employee benefit program.
The Chambers of Commerce Group Insurance Plan has been protecting business owners and their employees since 1970. Under the direction of the Chamber Insurance Corporation of Canada, this not-for-profit plan is developed for Chamber people by Chamber people. The Chambers Plan provides competitively priced, comprehensive employee insurance benefits to participating Chamber members and their employees, and is just one of the benefits of Chamber membership. Request a quote