Attending: D Thomson, R Davies, D Rhind, D Bruce, B Oliver, J Mackenzie, W Hazelden, J Moore, R Moore
- Prior minutes read by D Bruce and accepted as read.
- B Oliver reported on status of proposed grants for trail. Verbal ok has been received but waiting for actual check. Once that is in hand, the Chamber funds held in trust may be needed.
- J Mackenzie reported on a new 'First Friday' initiative for Magrath, where local businesses are asked to stay open later for the first Friday of each month (May - Aug). B Oliver recommended we charge maintenance fee for tables as we did for the farmers market ($1 back to town for eventual replacement if needed). Chamber members offered assistance in publishing, web site notices, etc
- Discussed membership status and lists. The printed list from the town is very out of date. Obvious changes were noted at the meeting as it was passed around. R Davies to help compile a more current list. D Thomson would like to end up with a sheet that can be published like the sample he had from the Town of Cardston. R Davies will forward last available email lists to R Moore for Tradeshow advertising.
- B Oliver reported that the farmers market will run again this year from 4:30-7:30pm every Tue evening from Jun 16th thru 29th Sep. This will be headed again this year by the Ag Society. No word as yet on who will manage it for them.
- Tradeshow preparations proceeding. Bookings are a bit behind past years, perhaps due to weather or other confilcts. R Moore has scheduled committee meetings for later this week.
- Next Chamber meeting to be Thu 23 Apr 2015.